5.11 Tactical - Rush 72 Backpack Double Tap
The RUSH72™ is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment, while a generous MOLLE / TacTec System™ compatible web platform keeps all your gear within easy reach. When it comes to storage, the RUSH72 hour backpack delivers; dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment, an easily accessible shove-it pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keep your loadout organized, stable, and secure over rough terrain. If you're looking for the best bug out backpack in the world, you've found it – the RUSH72.
- Measures 23" h x 15" w x 8" d.
- 1050D water resistant nylon construction with YKK® zippers throughout.
- Features: Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex™ hardware;
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs;
- Name tape and flag holders;
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points;
- Top grab handle;
- Large main compartment;
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets;
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords;
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord;
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack;
- Large, external shove-it pocket;
- Two exterior, side, gusseted zippered pockets;
- Four compression straps (two each side);
- Top exterior crescent shaped organization pocket with mesh interior zippered pocket;
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket;
- Exterior admin organizational pocket.
- Color: Black and gray.